Nicki Minaj Releases Her Landmark Album “Queen” | Listen
Nicki Minaj delivered her highly anticipated new album Queen to her Barbz on Friday at noon.
The 19-track project saw the Trinidadian rapper collaborating with her fellow Trini legend Foxy Brown on a dope new track titled “Coco Chanel.” Needless to say that this collaboration has been a long time coming and we almost think that it would never happen.
Elsewhere on the album, you will find some legendary names like Eminem, Lil Wayne, Future, Labrinth, and The Weeknd. Ariana Grande and Rae Sremmurd’s Swae Lee also gets a piece of the action. Nicki Minaj is playing the entire album all day on her “Queen Radio” station on Apple Music’s Beats
1. The reviews are already coming in, and some fans think that this is Nicki’s best album yet. Queen is the first album Nicki Minaj has released since 2014, so her fans have been waiting four years, and they’re hungry. The LP is the follow-up to her platinum-selling album The PinkPrint.
The album was initially slated for a release in June of this year, but then Nicki Minaj delayed the project to August 10th due to some production setbacks.
Earlier this week she revealed that she would again delay the album another week to August 17th, but in the end, she decided to backtrack on that move. Amidst all the chaos surrounded her album release, Nicki Minaj managed to deliver a respected project, a clear sign that the Nicki we’ve grown to love and admire, is back in all her glory with razor sharp bars and killer flows. Queen tracklist:
1. Ganja Burns
2. Majesty Feat. Eminem & Labrinth
3. Barbie Dreams
4. Rich Sex Feat. Lil Wayne
5. Hard White
6. Bed Feat. Ariana Grande
7. Thought I Knew You Feat. The Weeknd
8. Run & Hide
9. Chun Swae Feat. Swae Lee
12. Good Form
13. Nip Tuck
14. 2 Lit 2 Late Interlude
15. Come See About Me
16. SIR Feat. Future
18. Coco Chanel Feat. Foxy Brown
19. Inspirational Outro Stream Nicki Minaj new album Queen on Apple Music below.