Airports are taken to be the best medium of transportation for traveling from one destination to another on the most straightforward terms. Almost every single country is taking into account with maximum 2-3 airports in its custody. Many of them are well known for their busiest with their routes. Here we are listing down the names of top 5 busiest international airports in the world 2019 for you!
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) This airport has been serving 84,557,968 passengers every single year. This airport is considered to be the primary airport that is putting the services in Tokyo. It is also known as Haneda Airport as well. It has been added with three terminals and four runways. They are offering with the nonstop services to almost 25 cities in 17 countries. The Tokyo International Airport is the third-busiest airport in Asia.
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport This airport has been serving 85,408,975 passengers each year. It is marked to be the busiest airport as in both the Greater Los Angeles Area and in the state of California. It is the second busiest airport in the United States and is also one of the largest international airports in the world. Its building construction has been done in the flying saucer shaping with the four legs in it. This airport has four runways, as well as nine passenger terminals, and a total of 128 gates.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) This airport has been serving 88,242,099 passengers each year. This airport is busiest as for the reason of taking into account with Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 movements. This airport carries out with almost more than 8000 flights operations every week. It also offers the services of internet and gaming facilities, as well as prayer rooms, showers, spas, plus the gym, swimming pool, and airport hotels.
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) On the next 2nd spot of the top 5 busiest international airports in the world 2018 we have Beijing Capital international airport. This airport has been serving 95,786,442 passengers. This airport has been adjusted with the three terminals that hence operate more than 250+ flight routes every single day.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL): This airport has been serving 103,902,992 passengers. This airport is the primary connection of passengers and cargo with all the major airports of the world. It offers five parallel runways, as well as two terminals, and 209 gates that have been serving with almost 2,500 arrivals and departures every day as every single day.