A luxurious yacht is not just a mode for transportation, but also for showing wealth and status to the world. Its luxurious design is made to impress that audience that comes within to see its amazing beauty and be memorized. However, what matters the most is the owner behind a rich and luxurious yacht, as that someone is responsible for the design, the beauty and the extravagant experience of a yacht such as; swimming pools, theaters, concert halls, cafes, restaurants, bars, hot tubes and many more.
In order to find out the millionaires and billionaires behind these extravagant luxurious yachts, we have prepared the following list below of the top five most expensive private yacht and their owners;
- MOTOR YACHT A The Motor Yacht A is a $440 million luxury yacht, owned by the Russian tycoon, Andrey Melnichenko. This yacht is designed by taking inspirations from the submarines or warships. It includes a modern architecture and is constructed by the architect named “Martin Francis and designed by Philippe Stark.” The yacht can accommodate up to 14 people as guests and 42 as the crew members. The yacht includes 2,500 sq feet master bedroom, disco having six guest suites, moving walls for converting them into four large staterooms, a helicopter hanger, three swimming pools, and a speed boat.
- AZZAM Azzam is a $600 million luxury yacht, owned by “Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan” of Abu Dhabi. It’s built by “Lürssen Yachts “, and its interior is designed by “Christophe Leoni” and the exterior is designed by “Nauta Yacht.” It is said to be one of the most complex yachts ever seen or known. It includes salon, a submarine with a missile defense system, two gas turbines, and a speed excess of 32 knots.
- STREETS OF MONACO The streets of Monaco, also known as the floating replica of Monaco, is a $1.1 billion luxury yacht, designed as a “floating city which is 500 feet long. Its exterior is designed by “Opulent Yacht, while the interiors are designed by “Filthy Rich Boaters.” It includes; an elevator, an office, balconies, living room, reception rooms, bathrooms, dressing rooms, and sun decks. It also includes a mini waterfall, café bar, helicopters, submarines, and a barbeque facility.
- ECLIPSE Eclipse is a $1.5 billion luxury yacht, owned by the Russian billionaire “Roman Abramovich.” It is the second-largest yacht in the world and is designed by “Terence Disdale”, and built by “Blohm and Voss of Germany “. It includes; 2 helipads, 2 swimming pools, mini-submarine, disco hall, 24 guests cabins, master bedrooms, intruder detection system, and missile detection system.
- THE HISTORY SUPREME The history supreme is a $4.8 billion luxury yacht, owned by Malaysian billionaire “Robert Knok” is the world largest yacht ever created. It is designed using an approximate 10,000 kilograms of gold and platinum and it’s designed by “Stuart Hughes of UK.” It includes, deck, rails, dining area, anchor, master bedrooms having a wall made of meteorite rock and a statue made using “genuine Tyrannosaurus Rex bones.” It also includes a wall aquarium adorned with 68 kg 24-carat gold and liquor bottle which includes a rare 18.5-carat diamond.